NEET UG 2023 admit cards are out, check them on the official website (neet.nta.nic.in)
6 months ago
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2023. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of NEET, neet.nta.nic.in using their application number and date of birth. NEET UG 2023 is scheduled to be held on May 7, 2023, and the admit card contains important information such as the name and address of the examination center, roll number, and reporting time.
NEET UG 2023 is a pen-and-paper-based test conducted in 13 languages. The duration of the exam is three hours and twenty minutes, and candidates have to attempt 180 multiple-choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 questions and Section B will have 15 questions, out of these 15 questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 questions. So, the total number of questions and utilization of time will remain the same. The exam will be conducted in a single shift from 2 pm to 5.20 pm.
Two days before NTA has released the exam centre slip, click here for NEET 2023 EXAM CITY SLIP
How to download NEET UG 2023 admit card-
- Candidates can download their NEET UG 2023 admit card by visiting the official website of NTA at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Select the admit card link visible on the homepage
- Write application number, date of birth, and password in the admit card link
- Press enter.
- Once the NEET admit card is displayed, download the document for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the NEET UG 2023 admit card and keep it for further reference.
- Students are also advised to keep visiting the official website of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) for any updates.
On the exam day, Candidates must reach the exam venue on or before the reporting time mentioned on their admit card. Candidates must carry all the required documents, including a printout of the admit card, photographs as instructed on the admit card, and other documents. The self-declaration form on NEET admits cards can be filled at home but has to be signed at the exam center in the presence of an invigilator. Candidates must follow the dress code and carry only the items allowed in the exam hall. They must not carry any prohibited items, including electronic gadgets, calculators, and study materials.