CRPF recruitment 2023: CRPF releases notification for Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-inspector
7 months ago
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released the CRPF recruitment 2023 notification for the post of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 212 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online via the official website at rect.crpf.gov.in.
Last date for applying CRPF recruitment 2023:
The registration process for the CRPF recruitment 2023 has begun today May 1, 2023, and the last date to apply for the posts is May 21, 2023.
CRPF recruitment 2023 exam date:
The computer-based test is scheduled to be conducted on June 24 and 25, 2023. The admit card will be released on June 13, 2023.
CRPF recruitment 2023 age limit:
The eligibility criteria for the post of Sub-Inspector include the age limit of below 30 years, whereas, for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector, candidates must fall within the age bracket of 18 to 25 years.
CRPF recruitment 2023 selection process:
The selection process for these positions will involve a Written Examination (CBT), Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test, Document Verification, and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Exam fee for CRPF recruitment 2023:
The examination fees are Rs 200 for Sub Inspector (Group-‘B’) and Rs 100 for Asst. Sub Inspector, for male candidates of General, EWS, and OBC only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-servicemen, and Female candidates of all categories are exempted.
How to apply for CRPF recruitment 2023:
To apply for the Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-inspector posts-
- Candidates need to visit the official website at rect.crpf.gov.in
- Select ‘Click here for applying to the post of Signal staff’ on the homepage.
- Then, they need to create an account, continue with the application, complete the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- After paying the fee, candidates need to submit the application form
- And then download the form and print it out for reference.