NEET UG 2022 application process begins; last date to register is May 6
5 months ago
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the NEET-UG 2022 exam on July 17 and the registration can be done on the official NTA website(s) from Wednesday, April 6.
According to official Notification, The National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting Online Applications for NEET (UG) – 2022 for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions in India. NEET (UG) – 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
About NEET UG 2022 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Test shall consist of 200 multiple choice questions (four options with a single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology). 50 questions in each subject will be divided into two Sections (A and B). The duration of the Examination will be 200 minutes (03 hours 20 minutes) from 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST).
How to apply for (NEET-UG) 2022
1. Visit the official website of NTA NEET, https://ntaneet.nic.in/
2. Click on the registration for NEET UG- 2022 link
3. Fill with required details
4. A new page will pop up where candidates fill their information in the form
5. After this, scanned documents and photographs need to be uploaded.
6. Candidates would be asked to pay the NEET-UG 2022 registration fee based on their relevant category and then click on ‘submit’.
7. A confirmation page will appear on the screen, showing that the application form has been successfully filled and submitted.
For the future reference, candidates should take a print out of duly filled form.