Moto G13 Smartphone with 5,000mAh battery available at Rs 9,999 launched in India: Know all the specifications
8 months ago
On Wednesday, March 29, Motorola has launched the Moto G13 Smartphone in India. Motorola recently launched the Moto G32. Moto G13 is priced at Rs 9,999 for its 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage variant. The smartphone will be available for purchase from April 5 across select retail stores and Flipkart in the country. Moto G13 has been introduced in two color options – Lavender Blue and Matte Charcoal.
Moto G13 smartphone Specifications-
- The Moto G13 supports a Dual Nano SIM, 6.5-inch HD+ (720 x 1600) LCD display with a refresh rate of 90Hz and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
- The display is protected with Panda Glass protection.
- The smartphone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with an integrated Arm Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
- The Moto G13 boots Android 13 out-of-the-box and comes with an IP52 rating.
- The Moto G13 packs a 5,000mAH battery with 10W charging support.
- Connectivity features include 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi 11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS.
- The smartphone comes with a dedicated microSD card slot, a 5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C port.
- The Moto G13 has a triple rear camera setup. It includes a 50-megapixel primary sensor, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and another 2-megapixel depth sensor. The 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture is housed in the top punch-hole cutout of the display.
- The smartphone measures 7mm x 74.66mm x 8.19mm in size and weighs 170 grams.