LSAT 2023 Registration process begins on discoverlaw.in; apply before January 11, 2023
9 months ago
LSAT 2023: The process of filling out the application form for the January and June papers of LSAT India 2023 has been started by LSAC. The official website of LSAT India January 2022 counseling can apply by visiting www.discoverlaw.in. Interested candidates can apply for the form by 11 January 2023. The first session of LSAT India 2023 will be conducted by LSAC on January 22, 2023. The first session will be in remote proctor mode. The second session of LSAT India 2023 will be held from June 8 to June 11, 2023, in multiple slots.
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 3,999 for the January session application form and Rs 7,998 for both January and June sessions.
Steps to fill out the LSAT 2023 Form:
• Registration – Click on the application link to fill out the application form and then enter your name, mobile number, email id, pin code, and educational qualification.
• Fill out the Application Form – In this step, candidates have to enter their personal details, preferences, of course, college, and exam center.
• Upload Documents – Upload your photograph and signature as specified in the application form.
• Pay the Application Fee – Use Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking to pay the Application Fee.
Main Highlights of LSAT 2023:
• Mode of Examination – Online Mode (Pen & Paper Based).
• Medium – The medium of the question paper will be in English.
• Duration – 2 hours 20 minutes, 35 minutes will be given to complete each section.
• Sections – There will be total 4 sections. These also include Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning 1 and 2, and Analytical Reasoning.
• Type and number of questions – There will be multiple choice questions and there will be a total of 92 to 100 questions.
• Marking Scheme – 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking in the paper.