20 World Famous Fashion Bloggers
2 years ago
For some people, fashion runs in their blood. It almost seems like they live and breathe fashion with her unique styles of clothing and vibrant fashion quotient. Blogging is a whole new ball game where we see some really influential bloggers talking not just about fashion and lifestyle but about self-love and positive body image as well. What we are witnessing now is an umpteen number of bloggers who are the trailblazers of unique fashion ideas. But there are of a few fashionistas who have created a niche for themselves on a global scale with their one-of-a kind sartorial sense and sharp business acumen. Below we have listed 20 world famous bloggers who, with their dynamic fashion sense, are ruling the blogosphere.
- Gabi Gregg- Her inspiration to embark on the blogosphere journey was to bridge the gap for plus size women. She has won the hearts of people over and over again through promoting body positivity while at the same time being impeccably stylish and vibrant.
- Will Taylor- Minimalistic yet classy is what defines Will Taylor’s way of style in his blog ‘Bright Bazar’. He has gained over 318k followers who are spellbound by his vibrant and colorful styles. In his nine years of blogging, he has garnered attention from BuzzFeed, Refinery 29, and others.
- Wendy Nguyen- Famous by her blog handle ‘Wendys look book’, this petite blogger is an inspiration for more than 1Million ardent followers. She is extremely passionate about fashion, culture, art, and music and creates fashion statements that replicate it all.
- Chiara Ferragni- One of the most celebrated names in the fashion blogosphere, she is the voice behind ‘the blond salad’. Her account is like an aesthetic portrait that showcases fashion, personal style, and travel. She has endorsed some really prominent brands such as Lancome and Pantene.
- Camila Coelho- is an Italian Fashionista who has created a niche for herself with her embracive content on Instagram. With over 7.6Million followers, she has reached the pinnacle of success through her vibrant fashion style, beauty and lifestyle tips.
- Lydia Rose- is a UK based fashion blogger who gained over 2.7 million followers through engaging and relatable content through her blog ‘fashion flux’. Her consistency in creating fashion-focused and how-to style videos keeps her followers glued to her content.
- Danielle Bernstein- A street fashion enthusiast, Danielle Bernstein has made her mark in the world of fashion blogging through her blog ‘we wore that’ and earned over 2 million followers. With her simple yet elegant tips, she abridges the New York style through her collaborations with both local and global brands.
- Claire Goldsworthy- is famous and known by her Instagram handle ‘the fashion advocate’, she manifests exactly the same with her fashion quotient. She is one of those who lives and breathes fashion and is a strong advocate of ethical fashion sense. Through her palatial fashion ideas, she emphasizes equally on consuming products with values and ethics and becoming conscious consumers.
- Blair Eadie- Regarded by many as the pioneering fashion bloggers, she is known for creating a perfect fusion of east-coast prep with west-cost style with her blog ‘Atlantic-Pacific’. She is an absolute lover of vibrant, colorful fashion which can be seen right through with rainbow style hashtag.
- Lorenzo Liverani- As the name of his blog ‘Your mirror style’ suggests, he seeks to be an inspiration and a mirror to his followers. He is extremely passionate towards fabric, colors and layer combination and emphasizes on comfort more than anything else
- Leandra Medine- The voice behind the famous blog ‘the man repeller’, she is precisely loved by over 987k people for the perfect blend she creates of high-street fashion with quirky aesthetic ideas. Her blog is more about a and team pooling in their ingenious ideas and coming up with trending content.
- Christine Andrew- The Utah-based fashion blogger started her journey back in 2011 with her blog ‘Hello Fashion’. With stylish outfit ideas, aspirational travel posts and adorable family photographs, Christine will have you engrossed in her engaging and enthralling content.
- Jessica Wang- An Asian-American blogger, she has earned a fan base of over 1 million with her design aesthetics which are exceptionally breathtaking and vibrant. From unabashedly breaking stereotypes and challenging fashion trends, to blending street fashion and luxury fashion, Jessica wang is an influencer in true sense.
- Marianna Hewitt- She has reached the pinnacle of success with her engaging and relatable content in beauty and lifestyle in her blog ‘life with me’. With over 1 Million followers, she earned herself the title of Influencer of the year in 2017 and gained brand sponsorships such as Coach and Michael Kors.
- Elle Ferguson- Hailing from Australia, she is among the most prominent fashion bloggers and co-founder of ‘they all hate us’. Her blog is a safe haven for any fashion enthusiast who loves experimenting with vibrant and trendy outfits. With over 685k followers, she is bragged the title of Woman of the year-Social Media Fashion in the year 2017 from Cosmopolitan.
- Halley Elefante- Hailing from Ohau, this alluring fashion blogger has the eyes of his followers glued to her content. As her blog ‘the salty blonde’ suggests, her blog features magnificent beachy pictures, with everyday looks combined with the perfect amount of wit captures everybody’s attention.
- Jamie Mansfield- Luxury and class define the style quotient of Jamie Mansfield in her blog ‘Jameinn Kidd’. Travel blogger and a model, she has created a perfect fusion of fashion, beauty, and modeling and is an inspiration for over 772k ardent followers.
- Lisa Gachet- The Parisian fashion blogger kickstarted her journey a few years back with her own blog handle named ‘Make my Lemonade’. Often known as the DIY queen, she a strong believer of creating clothes that reflects one’s personality and has launched her own brand of DIY fashion. Follow her for quirky and colorful designs.
- Chriselle Lim- With an ardent follower and subscribes of over 2 million, she is a lauded fashion blogger and expert. She stepped into the fashion blog to journal her own personal musings and styles and vehemently grew her YouTube channel to educate and inspire people.
- Tommy Lei- Los Angeles based blogger Tommy Lei is known for his edgy looks and embracive style in his blog ‘My Belonging’. Followers come for his eclectic fusion of West Coast casual with East Coast Styling and see him carry it with poise.