10 Women’s Fashion Brands In India
3 years ago
With the gamut of budding fashion bloggers showcasing their impeccable and vibrant fashion sense, the Indian audience is becoming more and more brand conscious. As the saying goes ‘first impression is the last impression’, it is indeed true and now brand has become an important socio-economic status in everybody’s life. What we wear and how we don it leaves an impact on people’s mind and boosts our confidence as well. Fashion in India can be said to be multifaceted as the audience is enthusiastic to try and exhibit trends from all around the globe. The exalted medley of the eastern styles to western fashion undoubtedly influences our style quotient and certainly the fashion brand we choose. Presently, India houses a myriad of brands which have an extravagant and grandeur collection of clothes to adorn oneself with. These indigenous brands showcase and deliver an exquisite combination of eastern and western styles. Read on to know the top fashion brands which are ruling the market at present.
- Global Desi– This well -known fashion brand for ladies was established in the year 1995 and known gained popularity owing to its unique boho-chic and vibrant colors combined with a western touch. It overall gives an Indo-western touch which is lauded by girls and women alike. Their collection ranges from tops, tunics, jackets, shrugs, kurtas, and whatnot, all with a tinge of boho and western. It is one of the most prominent and renounced fashion brands widely known for its impeccable bohemian and chic friendly trendy designs.
- Manyavar– The brands almost resonate with us to give us a festive vibe. The brand introduced ‘Mohey’ ethnic wear for women in the year 2016 and focusses on delivering some of the most splendid and beautiful designs to their audience. Ranging from Anarkali to lehengas and sherwanis, their intrinsic color patterns to create exceptional outfits has always attracted attention. It is one of the leading fashion brands known for its top-notch and extravagant collection which packed with creativity and marvelous pastel hues.
- Quirk Box- As the name itself suggests, the label which was founded in 2011 radiates wearable eccentricity and quirky clothing. The essence of their label is original art, combined with quirky graphics and playful finesse. Their exceptional inclination towards artistic approach makes their label stand apart from the rest. Their collection is incredibly peppy and vivacious that we do not get to see these masterpieces on an everyday basis. It is a must-have for everyone who loves playful and vibrant styles.
- Biba- It is a well-known and popular ethnic brand in India which gained recognition owing to its incredible Kurtis, salwar kameez and other desi outfits. Their collection exhibits ethnic Indian Fashion in entirety as the embroideries and prints are truly magnificent. Donning the stunning lehengas and kurtis from this brand will truly give one traditional and classic look.
- FabIndia- This indigenous fashion brand gained immense popularity due to its eye-catching collection which is a fusion of ethnic wear and western styles. The brand emphasizes quality clothing more than anything else which can be seen right through in their designs. The brand has grown tremendously with a number of stores across the country owing to its exceptional quality as well as variety.
- W For Women- Minimal yet classic is what defines the brand’s identity. The brand forayed into the retail sector back in 2001 and since then has been consistent in providing quality clothing combined with the marvelous ethnic collection. Ranging from stunning kurtas to palazzos, they offer an ambit of designs that fit well to various needs. They were quick to gain recognition owing to their subtle designs combined with affordability.
- Chumbak- This trendy store was started in 2010 with a vision of fun and vibrant Indian clothing as well as accessories. Their designs are incorporation of casual clothing with the perfect amount of quirk that will give one a total fashionista feels. Chumbak has evolved as a lifestyle with their expansive reach to cities like Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi.
- Label-Ritu Kumar- In direct competition with some really influential global fashion brands, this renowned Indian brand ‘Label’ has created a niche for itself with the quintessential amalgamation with western designs ad eastern styles. ‘The Label’ was started by the iconic fashion designer- Ritu Kumar which showcases a wide variety of collections from sundresses to tops and trousers with stunning designs and sartorial style.
- Westside– Owned by the Tata Retail Enterprises, it is an Indian brand that offers an exceptional variety of clothing from dresses to Kurtis to evening gowns and accessories as well. It continues to be a household name for numerous fashionistas in India largely because of its inexpensive and affordable clothing collection.
- Bombay Selections– Incepted in the year 1993, it is one of the leading brands in India for bridal collection and ethnic wear. The brand showcases an extensive range of ethnic wear with their novel designs and myriad color hues. From Bridal lehenga, leggings, traditional casuals, ethnic royal to Indo western collection, they sure will leave you awe-struck with their exquisite designs. Being one of the oldest brands in ethnic clothing, they have created a niche for themselves high-quality designs coupled with exceptional patterns and unconventional cuts.