Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti: 10 life lessons to be learned from Gandhi Ji
4 months ago
Born on October 2, 1896, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi also known as Mahatma Gandhi, was a prominent political and spiritual leader of India and commonly known as Father of Nation.
Mahatma Gandhi was the pioneer leader of retaliation against Britishers but followed the path of complete non-violence. Gandhiji gave the message of peace to the world. His thoughts and beliefs have inspired thousands of people and still hold an important place in today’s life.
On the occasion of the Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, Some of Mahatma Gandhi’s inspiring quotes are:
1. If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. We need not wait to see what others do.
2. A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.
3. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
4. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
5. An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.
6. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
7. Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served.
8. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
9. If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
10. Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.