First electric bike Revolt RV 400 unveiled in India, bookings start from June 25
1 year ago
Revolt Intellicorp has just unveiled its first AI-enabled all-electric bike the RV400 in India. The bike looks very sporty and appealing which enthusiasts would appreciate.
The bike will launch next month but the bookings will open from the 25th of June through Revolt’s own website and on Amazon for a token amount RS 1000. It will be first available in Delhi NCR Hyderabad, Nagpur, Bangalore, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Chennai. The revolt has set up their manufacturing plant in Manesar Haryana spread in 1 lakh sq.ft and can manufacture 1.2 lakh units per year.
In terms of features, it is a feature loaded bike and ahead of its rivals.
• It has a full LED head and tail lamps and a fully digital instrument cluster which is consists of a speedometer, an odometer, battery level, range and many more. AI-based technology improves battery life according to the riding style.
• Buyers can remotely start the bike with the help of Bluetooth connectivity.
• The AI system can also calculate real-time battery consumption, range, distance traveled, time is taken, and more.
• The bike has a unique feature of the artificial exhaust note. Firstly it will come with 4 sounds and get more sounds via OTA updates.
• Revolt RV400 has received an ARAI certified range of 156km. It can reach a top speed o 85kmph and has discs on either end.
• The bike has inverted forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear. After the FAME II subsidy, the bike will cost around 1 lakh (on-road).