UNIQUE PLACES TO VISIT IN GOA
9 months ago
Goa, the paradise of India, where every individual dreams to visit once in their lifetime has been bustling with tourists for decades. The best travel destination in India is undoubtedly Goa, even if it is with your friends, or for a honeymoon stay, or sometimes even with your family. Goa adjusts to your wish. Appealing beaches, wide-awake nights, sizzling and colorful streets, with vibrant natives make it a beautiful destination.
Let’s find out the best places to visit in Goa :
Calangute Beach is also popularly known as the “Queen of beaches”. Calangute beach is sure to leave you mesmerized with a bundle of amazing sports activities and attractions nearby spots to visit.
- Location : Calangute Beach, Goa, 403519.
- Best time to visit : Late October to February.
One of the beautiful prized possessions of the Portuguese Empire was Fort Aguada. This beautiful heritage has a history to unfold.
- Location : Candolim, North Goa.
One of the happening places of Goa. The party hub of youths and couples is none other than Tito’s Street.
- Location : Tito’s Street, Baga Beach, North Goa.
- Timings to visit : 6 pm – 3 am.
Baga Beach among the must visit places of Goa. The serenity you attain is inexpressible.
- Location : Baga Beach, Goa, 403519.
- Best time to visit : October to January.
THE CHURCH OF OUR LADY OF IMMACULATE CONCEPTION
If you are trailing in Panaji, don’t miss out this beautiful standing architecture – full of calm and peace.
- Location : Emilio Gracia and Jose Falcao Road, Panaji.
- Timings : 10 am to 12:30 pm and 3 pm to 5:30 pm. (Monday to Saturday)
11 am to 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm to 5 pm. (Sunday) 8 am Mass. (Daily)
The name of the Bollywood movie “Dil Chahta Hai” is enough to describe and make you recognize this beautiful natural marvel. Chapora fort which beheld the significance for so long still keeps it as a popular destination among the crowd.
- Location : Chapora Fort Road, Bardez, North Goa.
- Timings : 9:30 am – 5:30 pm. (Everyday)
BOM JESUS BASILICA
Bom Jesus Basilica is one of the renowned heritages located in Goa. With a historic background, Bom Jesus Basilica never fails to attract a huge number of crowds from across the globe.
- Location: Old Goa.
- Timings: 07:00 am to 08:00 am (Mass) and 09:00 am to 06:30 pm. (Weekdays) 08:00 am to 09:15 am. (Mass) (Sunday)
BONDLA WILDLIFE SANCTUARY
The Bondla wildlife sanctuary is a beautiful paradise to every individual who is crazy about photography and also who loves nature. The Bondla wildlife sanctuary will definitely make you awestruck with its varied range of species of plants and animals.
- Location : Usgao-Ganjem VP, Goa, 403105.
- Timing : 9:00 am. (Entry)
ANJUNA FLEA MARKET
Anjuna flea market is the best place to go shopping for Goa souvenirs. Make sure you remember the day to visit and dive into the fascinating stalls of the Anjuna market.
- Location : Anjuna, North Goa.
- Timing : 8:00 am. (Wednesday only)
Galgibaga beach is still one of the untouched natural beauties of Goa. You can spot bales of Olive Ridley Turtle on the shores of this beach.
- Location : Galgibaga Beach, Canacona, South Goa.
Chronicle Goa is one of the finest places to experience the best of Goan nightlife. The enthusiasm in the air of the Chronicle’s has a lot of surprises for you. Make sure you don’t miss this place when touring inside the State of Goa.
- Location : Ozran Beach, Bardez, North Goa.
- Timing : 4:00 pm to midnight.
If you want to explore something beyond nightclubs, parties, and beaches. Go ahead and visit the magnificent spice plantations in Goa, which is going to hype your mood with all the activities and workshops awaiting you.
- Location : Approx. 30km from Panaji.
Verna spring is one of the best choices while traveling in the State of Goa. This thrilling vicinity won’t let you down at all.
- Location : Cortalim, South Goa.
- Timing : 9 am – 7 pm.
Divar Island is one of the beautiful places Goa has to offer. Through a ferry ride, reach this amazing island and go-ahead for the land covered with dense forests, with a few residents of this place. This place is sure to give you absolute peace and harmony.
- Location : Divar Island, Goa, 403403.
- Timing : 7 am to 8 pm. (Ferry travel)
Even though the State of Goa has a plethora of beaches and places to explore, we have made sure to list down the rare and beautiful places you can definitely go for. Explore the magnificently unique destinations of the State of Goa through this list of suggestions.
If you have any more unique places to suggest – head forward to our comments section.