Tecno Phantom X2 5G launched in India with a 64-megapixel camera and powerful processor, Know all features
3 weeks ago
On Monday, Tecno’s new smartphone Tecno Phantom X2 5G was launched in India. Techno Phantom X2 5G has MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor, Android 12, and a 120 Hz refresh rate display. Tecno Phantom X2 5G is available at Rs 39,999. The phone is available for pre-order from Amazon and its sale will start on the 9 January.
Tecno Phantom X2 5G Colour options-
Tecno has given two color options for the Phantom X2, Moonlight Silver and Stardust Grey.
Tecno Phantom X2 5G specifications
- Tecno Phantom X2 5G phone has a 6.8-inch curved AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The phone has a 6.8-inch FHD + flexible AMOLED display.
- The phone has received a TUV SUD rating for the strength of the display.
- The phone has a metal frame.
- Tecno Phantom X2 5G has Hyper Engine 5.0 for a better gaming experience.
- Tecno Phantom X2 has 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage capacity
- The battery is of 5160mAh.
- Users can watch videos continuously for 23 hours on this phone.
- With the availability of a 45W charger within 20 minutes, the battery will be charged 50 percent.
Tecno Phantom X2 5G Camera Specifications
- A triple rear camera setup has been given in Tecno Phantom X2 5G for photography.
- The primary lens is 64 megapixels RGBW (G + P) with OIS ultra-clear night camera support.
- The second lens is 13 megapixels and the third lens is 2 megapixels.
- Tecno Phantom X2 has a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
In addition to these features, Dual Video, Video Filter, Video HDR, 4K Time Lapse, and 960FPS Slow Motion are also included.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 2.4G, 5G, and Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, OTG, NFC, and USB Type-C ports. Sensors on the phone also include a proximity sensor, compass, six-axis gyro sensor, in-display fingerprint sensor, three-axis accelerometer, and an ambient light sensor.