NTA JEE Mains 2023 session 2 registration process begins on the Official website (jeemain.nta.nic.in), know Eligibility and how to apply
1 month ago
Today on 15 February 2023, National Testing Agency (NTA) opened the online registration window for JEE Mains 2023 session 2 exams. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is a national-level engineering entrance exam that is conducted in two stages – JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is conducted by the NTA and serves as the qualifying exam for JEE Advanced, which will be conducted by IIT Guwahati (Indian Institutes of Technology). JEE Main is conducted in multiple sessions, and the best of the two NTA scores are considered for the final merit list. JEE main 2023 exam is being conducted in two sessions, Session 1 was conducted in January, and Session 2 will be conducted in April.
JEE Main 2023 session 2 exam dates
JEE Main 2023 session 2 exam will be scheduled for April 6, 8, 10, 11, and 12, 2023 and the reserved dates for session 2 are April 13 and 15.
JEE Main 2023 session 2 Exam: Last date for registration
The deadline to register for JEE Main 2023 session 2 will be March 12 till 9 pm and till 11:50 pm candidate can pay the exam fees. Interested students can register on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. Before registration, students must check the eligibility criteria for JEE Mains 2023.
JEE Main 2023 session 2 Eligibility Criteria
• Age limit – No age limit.
• Qualifying Examination– Candidates should have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
• Year of Passing the Qualifying Examination– Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in 2021, and 2022 or are appearing for it in 2023 will only be eligible for JEE Main 2023.
JEE Main 2023 session 2- Subjects
• Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subject
• Any other subject
JEE Main 2023 session 2 Exam: How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for JEE Main 2023 Session 2 following these steps:
• Visit the official website of the NTA – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
• Click on the link for JEE Main 2023 Session 2 registration.
• Fill in the application form with your personal and academic details.
• Upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
• Pay the application fee through the available modes of payment.
• Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.