NTA JEE Main 2023: Application form to be out in November, Check eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
1 week ago
NTA (National Testing Agency, will release the application form for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Mains 2023 shortly. JEE main 2023 exam will be conducted in two sessions, Session 1 will be conducted in January, and Session 2 will be conducted in April.
According to NTA, the registration forms for JEE Main 2023 will be available on the official website in the 3rd week of November. Interested students can submit their application form on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. Before submitting the application form, students must check the eligibility criteria for JEE Mains 2023.
Candidates can appear for both sessions or any one of JEE Main 2023 sessions. Among both sessions, in whichever session the candidate scores more marks will be counted for the rank. This is applicable not only to JEE Mains but also to NEET and CUET.
JEE Mains 2033 Eligibility Criteria-
- Age limit – there is no age limit.
- Qualifying Examination- 10+2 passed from a recognized board
- Year of Passing the Qualifying Examination– Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in 2021, and 2022 or are appearing for it in 2023 will only be eligible for JEE Main 2023.
Subjects in Qualifying Exams-
Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subject
Any other subject
About JEE Mains Exam
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) MAIN is conducted by the NTA from 2019 onwards. This Examination was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) till 2018.
JEE Main is applicable for admission to NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs participating through Central Seat Allocation Board subject to the condition that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12thclass examination.
Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech. & B. Arch./B. Planning Courses in NITs, IIITs, and other CFTIs is as under:-
JEE Main 2023 Exam Pattern-
|Total Number of Questions||90||82||105|
|Sections||Physics, chemistry , and mathematics||Mathematics, Aptitude, and Drawing||Mathematics, Aptitude and Planning|
The above-mentioned policy could also be adopted by other Technical Institutions participating in counseling through JoSAA/CSAB. In case a State opts to admit students in the engineering Colleges affiliated with State Universities, the State may prepare a separate rank list based on criteria decided by them.
How to fill JEE Main 2023 application form
- First of all visit the official website -jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link for JEE Main registration 2023.
- Enter your basic information to complete the registration.
- Once registered, the login details will be sent to the Email ID or mobile number.
- Enter the application number and password to complete the application form.
- Enter personal and academic details
- Upload documents as required
- Pay the JEE Mains Application Fee through the online mode
- Submit the JEE Mains application form and download the filled form for further reference.