Happy Father’s Day : 5 places to take your father to make him feel special
8 months ago
Father’s Day is celebrated every year on the third Sunday of June. There is no fixed date for this day. In 2023, Father’s Day will be celebrated on 18th June. On the father’s day, children give love to their father and also celebrate with him. This day is also celebrated to pay respect to the father. Like mother, father also has a special role in every child’s life. Father teaches children to struggle and become happy seeing their child’s success. He makes children strong and gives children every happiness of their life.
It is said that mother keeps the child in her womb for 9 months and loves them, but a father gives all the happiness of his life to their children. They work hard so that their children don’t face any problem.
History of Father’s Day
Father’s Day was started by Sonora Lewis, a 16-year-old girl living in Washington. Her mother passed away when she was very young. Then his father gave him the love of both parents. When he heard about Mother’s Day, he thought that Father’s Day should also be celebrated. Father’s Day should be celebrated in the same way as father gives love or affection. The celebration of Father’s Day started on June 19, 1910 as Sonora Lewis’s father’s birthday falls in June. She also set up campaigns in the USA to celebrate Father’s Day.
How to celebrate Father’s Day:-
- On Father’s Day, you can cook and feed him his favorite food or take him to his favorite restaurant for lunch or dinner.
- You can go shopping with her at the mall
- Spend time with them
- You can watch any of their favorite movies with them at home or at the theater
- You can go out with them for a walk at their favorite place.
Here we are telling you five places to visit with your father to make your father feel special on Father’s Day:-
- Haridwar – You can celebrate Father’s Day in a unique way, go to Haridwar with your family. You can take your father on a vacation to make him feel special. You can watch Ganga Aarti in the morning or evening with your father in Haridwar. In which you can spend time with them and also enjoy. In Haridwar, else you can visit Mata Mansa Devi and eat the street food or do a lot of shopping. Click here to know what else is worth visiting in Haridwar :- https://news.jugaadin.com/haridwar-the-gateway-to-god/
- Vrindavan- You can go to Vrindavan to celebrate Father’s Day, where you can visit Banke Bihari Ji, Nidhivan, Prem Mandir, ISKCON Temple. You can visit God with your father or do a lot of shopping, in which you can spend time with your father or family.
- Salasar or Khatu Ji- If you want to go for a day trip or want to celebrate Father’s Day, then you can also go to Salasar or Khatu Ji. Here you can go and celebrate Father’s Day. Apart from the Salasar Balaji temple, there is also a temple of Hanuman ji’s mother Anjana Mata. In Khatu Ji, you can have darshan of Shyam Baba and take blessings of Shyam Baba.
- Jaipur- Jaipur is also a great place to celebrate Father’s Day. In this, you can visit Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, City Palace, Nahargarh Fort, or Jaigarh Fort. You can also visit Chokhi-Dhani in Jaipur and you can also try famous food to your father there and make him feel special. You can try Dal, Bathi, Churma and Ghevar of Jaipur. Apart from this, there are many other things to do in Jaipur that you can show to your father and enjoy. Click here for more details:- https://news.jugaadin.com/jaipur-the-pink-city-known-for-royal-heritage-culture/
- Shimla:- Shimla is also a great place to visit to celebrate Father’s Day. Lakkar Bazar, Christ Church, Mall Road, Jhakhu Temple can also be visited in Shimla. If your father is an adventure lover, then you can also do trekking with your father. Click here for information about all the places to visit in Shimla :- https://news.jugaadin.com/shimla-the-summer-capital-of-british-india/
Happy Father’s Day to all Fathers!!!!