Google rolls out Lucky number Android 13: Know its latest features and updates
1 year ago
Pixel devices will soon begin receiving Android 13 updates. Users beloved Samsung Galaxy, Asus, HMD (Nokia phones), iQOO, Motorola, OnePlus, Oppo, Realme, sharp, Sony, Tecno, Vivo, Xiaomi, and other devices will receive Android 13 later this year. Google has launched Android 13 for pixel devices.
With Android 13, users can make sure that their devices reflect their unique styles and preferences. It is jam-packed with new features for the phone and tablet, including the ability to copy text and media from one Android device and paste it to another with just one click, increase app colour theming to even more apps, adjust language settings at the app level, and enhance privacy controls.
Now let’s talk about the 13 of benefits of Android 13
- The updated design of Android 13 builds on Material you. Non-Google apps can be modified to match the phone’s wallpaper theme and colours, giving the home screen a more modern feel that is also more cohesive and unique to the user’s style.
- The company has added a top feature request for the various Android users who speak more than one language. Users can retain their phone’s operating system in one language while having each of their apps in a different language by setting particular languages to each app.
- An updated media player in Android 13 adjusts its appearance and feel in accordance with the music or podcast that users are currently listening to.
- Android has prioritised users’ well-being, and getting enough sleep is essential! Bedtime mode on Android 13 can be further customized with wallpaper dimming and a dark theme. These screen options enable users’ eyes to adjust to the darkness as they prepare to go to bed – and help them get back to sleep if they wake up in the middle of the night and check the phone.
- In Android 13, users can restrict access to only the photographs and videos they want to access. It is no longer necessary to share the full media library with apps.
- Users can protect the clipboard from unauthorised access. If they copy sensitive data on the device, such as email address, phone number, or login credentials, Android will automatically delete the clipboard history after a period of time.
- Android 13 allows users to manage notifications and ensure them to receive the information they want. Now, the apps they download will require specific permission to deliver notifications, rather than being authorised to do so by default.
- When using supported headphones that allow head tracking, spatial audio adjusts the source of the sound to adjust with how users tilt their head and provide a more realistic listening experience on the Android phone or tablet.
- With Android 13, users will soon be able to stream the messaging apps directly to the Chromebook so that they may send and receive messages from the laptop.
- Android 13 adopts Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Audio, a new Bluetooth audio technology that offers reduced latency than classic audio. As a result, there is reduced latency and users can hear audio that is in better sync with the sound source. With Bluetooth Low Energy Audio, users may continuously broadcast audio to numerous devices and experience improved audio quality.
- Users will soon be able to copy and paste content from their Android phone to the tablet, such as a URL, photo, text, or video.
- With Android 13, multitasking on a tablet is even simple. Due to the newly updated taskbar on tablets, users can now see all of the apps at a moment and quickly drag and drop any app in the library into split-screen mode.
- Android tablets will identify both touch mode with the hand and a stylus pen. Therefore, while writing or drawing on the tablet, users will experience fewer unwanted stray marks.
Hence, Android 13 is packed with these and various other features, like HDR video support on third-party camera apps, an updated media output switcher, braille displays for talkback and more. And it goes beyond the phone to give users a connected set of experiences across other devices like tablets and laptops.