GATE 2023 Admit card download is delayed now; know the complete details
3 weeks ago
A few days back, IIT Kanpur had declared that GATE 2023 Admit Card will be released on 3rd January but Due to operational reasons Admit Card Download is delayed, and now it will be enabled on 9th January 2023. The Organizing Institute for GATE 2023 is the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
GATE is a national-level exam. GATE is an exam that tests a candidate’s comprehensive understanding of engineering, technology, architecture, science, commerce and arts subjects, etc. The GATE exam score is used for admission to postgraduate and doctoral programs in IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee, and IISc Bangalore, and for PSU recruitment.
GATE 2023: Exam Pattern
The GATE 2023 exam will be conducted for 29 papers. There will be two types of questions in the paper- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), and Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
GATE 2023: Exam Schedule
The GATE 2023 exam will be conducted on February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2023. The result of the GATE 2023 exam will be declared by IIT Kanpur on March 16, 2023.
• On February 4, 2023, the exam will be conducted in two sessions – 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. In the first session Computer Science and Information Technology CS exam will be conducted and in the second session Architecture and Planning – AR, and Mechanical Engineering – ME exams will be conducted.
• Electrical Engineering – EE, Environmental Science, and Engineering – ES, Humanities and Social Sciences – XH will be conducted in the first forenoon shift on February 5, 2023, and Biomedical Engineering – BM, Chemistry – CY, Electronics and Communication Engineering in the second-afternoon shift – EC’s exam will be conducted.
• Similarly, on February 11, 2023, Geology and Geophysics – GG, Instrumentation Engineering – IN, Mathematics – MA, Petroleum Engineering – PE, Engineering Sciences – XE, Life Sciences – XL will be conducted in the Forenoon Shift and Aerospace Engineering – in the Afternoon Shift AE, Agricultural Engineering – AE, Biotechnology – BT, Chemical Engineering – CH, Ecology and Evolution – EY, Geomatics Engineering – GE, Metallurgical Engineering – MT, Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering – NM, Physics – PH, Production and Industrial Engineering – PI, Textile Engineering and Fiber Science – TF exam will be held.
• February 12, 2023, is the last exam of GATE 2023 in which the Civil Engineering Set 1 – CE1, Statistics – ST exam will be conducted on the Forenoon Shift, and Civil Engineering Set 2 – CE2, Mining Engineering – MN exam will be conducted in Afternoon Shift.
Along with the admit card, candidates also need to carry valid ID proof for the exam. Candidates must read all the important instructions mentioned on the GATE 2023 admit card which is required to be followed while appearing for the exam.
GATE 2023: Answer key and Scorecard
Applicants’ exam answer keys will be released between February 22 to February 25, 2023, and candidates can check them by visiting the official website. GATE 2023 exam results will be declared on March 16, 2023. On March 21, 2023, students can download the scorecard from the official website.
GATE 2023 admit card: How to download
- First of all visit the official website – gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Then click on the GATE 2023 login link on the homepage.
- Enter login credentials- Enrollment ID and Password.
- After that click on the Gate Admit Card 2023 link.
- GATE Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the GATE 2023 Hall Ticket to carry on the day of the exam.