BOI PO Recruitment 2023: Notification for 500 Probationary officers vacancy release on bankofindia.co.in
9 months ago
BOI PO 2023 Recruitment: BOI (Bank of India) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 500 Probationary Officer posts. The online registration process for Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 has been initiated from 11th February 2023. Eligible candidates can apply online for the vacancies till 25th February 2023. The direct link to begin with the application process is available on the official website at bankofindia.co.in.
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 vacancy details-
500 Probationary Officer posts divided into two vacancies:
- 350 vacancies are available in the General Banking stream
- 150 vacancies are in the Specialist Banking stream for IT Officers
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Probationary Officer is 20 to 29 years as on the date of application.
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 form fees
The application fee for the Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 is Rs 850 for General/OBC candidates and Rs 175 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria-
The eligibility for Bank of India (BOI) PO Recruitment 2023 is that a candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in Graduation in any discipline from a Government recognized University.
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 How to apply-
- Eligible candidates need to visit the official website at bankofindia.co.in
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab on Homepage.
- Then search for the Bank of India PO apply online 2023 link and click on it.
- Fill in the required details for an application form.
- Pay the form fee.
- Submit the application form before the closing date of February 25, 2023.
- Keep the print of the application form for the future.