Heart attack in women- common signs, risk factors, and preventive measures
1 year ago
Heart disease, Heart attack or cardiac attack is something that is common among men and women nowadays but if we talk about women, its symptoms and risk factors, they are something different. Women have no time for themselves, that’s why they are more prone to heart attacks.
Signs and Symptoms of a Heart attack in women:
- Uncomfortable and feeling of heaviness, pressure in the center of the chest for some time.
- Pain in arms (one or both), back, neck, and jaws, stomach
- Nausea with a feeling of vomiting or may not be
- Heavenly sweating
- Exertion, tiredness, shortness of breath, fatigue
Factors that increase the risk of a Heart attack in women are Diabetes, mental stress, fatigue, depression, smoking, no physical activity, fast food, and menopause.
Precautions one should take to reduce the risk of heart or cardiac attack in women are:
- 1. Eat a healthy diet that includes whole grains, a variety of fruits and vegetables, fat-free dairy products, etc.
- Avoid saturated fat, added sugars, and high amounts of salt
- Maintain the bodyweight
- Regular exercise is must to do on the list
- Quit Smoking
- Stay happy, stay calm
Above all, always be in touch with your physicians regarding cardiac problems.