Realme 10 launched in India with a 5,000mAh battery and 33W SuperVOOC fast charging, know-all features
2 weeks ago
On Monday, Realme 10 has been launched in India. Realme 10 has come with an octa-core MediaTekHelio G99 SoC, a touch sampling rate of 360Hz, and a 90 Hz refresh rate display. Realm 10 is available in India at Rs 16,999. The phone is available for sale from the 15 January at 12 AM on pre-order from the Realme India site and Flipkart. There will be a special discount offer of Rs. 1,000 on this variant at launch.
Realme 10 Color Options-
Realme 10 comes with two color options, one is Clash White and the second one is Rush Black Color.
Realme 10 specifications
- Realme 10 phone has a 6.4-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- The phone has a touch sampling rate of 360Hz and 1,000 nits of peak brightness.
- The phone display has Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- It packs a MediaTekHelio G99 SoC, paired with 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM and up to 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage expandable via microSD card.
- The phone has achieved an AnTuTu performance score of 390,000 points.
- Realme 10 has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage capacity.
- The battery is 5,000mAh with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging.
- With the availability of a 33W charger within 28 minutes, the battery will be charged 50 percent.
Realme 10 Camera Specifications
- A Dual rear camera setup with ProLight Imaging technology and Flash Night View algorithm for enhanced night photography has been given in Realme 10.
- The primary lens is 50 megapixels main camera and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor.
- Realme 10 has a 16-megapixel selfie camera in the top-left corner.
The Realme 10 smartphone is about 7.95mm thin and weighs about 178g. This smartphone is equipped with Ultra Boom speakers that can play audio at up to 200 percent volume.