Moto G34 5G with Snapdragon 695, 120Hz display launched in India
1 month ago
Moto launches Moto G34 5g phones in India. This is the first model of the Moto G-series. The phone has two camera sensors on the back side, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security, and a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera.
Moto G34 5G Variants & Prices
- The Moto G34 5G is priced at Rs 10,999 for the 4GB + 128GB version and Rs 11,999 for the 8GB + 128GB model.
- The company is offering a Rs 1,000 additional discount on exchange.
- The phone comes in Charcoal Black, Ocean Green, and Ice Blue colors and these have a 3D PMMA finish.
Moto G34 5G specifications
- Display: Moto G34 5G sports a 6.5-inch IPS LCD HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 1600X720 pixels resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 269 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, and 500nits peak brightness.
- Processor: The smartphone is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset paired with Adreno GPU for graphics.
- RAM and storage: The handset comes in two models: 4GB/128GB and 8GB/128GB storage, which is further expandable via a microSD card.
- OS: Android 14 OS with My UX custom skin out of the box.
- Cameras: The Motorola phone houses a 50MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture and PDAF and a 2MP macro sensor at the back and also gives a 16MP camera on the front for selfies and video chats.
- Battery and charging: Moto G34 5G packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. The company will bundle a 20W adapter in the box.
- Dimensions: 162.7 x 74.6 x 8mm and weighs: 180 grams.
- Others: IP52 rating for splash resistance and a 3.5mm audio jack.