Moto G 5G phone launched in India; go on sale from December 7
1 year ago
On Monday, Motorola officially announced the launch of the MotoG 5G smartphone in India. Company claimes Moto G 5G to be the most affordable 5G phone at Rs. 20,999. HDFC bank cardholders can avail of a discount of Rs. 1,000 on newly launched Moto G 5G smartphone.
The two-color variants in which Moto G 5G is available in Volcanic Grey and Frosted Silver color options. The all-new 5G smartphone will go on sale from December 7, 2020, 12 PM at Flipkart.
Moto G 5G Specifications :
- Moto G 5G has 6.7-inch Max Vision HDR 10 display with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 750G processor coupled with 6GB of RAM and 128GB built-in storage.
- microSD card slot that can extend up to 1TB.
- Moto G 5G has a 5,000mAh battery with TurboPower 20W charging support.
- Moto G 5G has three rear cameras — 48-megapixel, an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
- It supports 5G, 4G connectivity. Also has Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
To know more about MotoG 5G, visit https://www.motorola.in/