ICSI CS June 2023: Registrations Begin Online On icsi.edu
3 weeks ago
Today, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has announced that the registration process for the CS June 2023 session has been started. Interested candidates can register for the exam online by visiting the official website of ICSI.
About ICSI CS June 2023: The ICSI CS June 2023 exam is an online exam that the Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts. The exam is conducted twice a year, in June and December, and candidates must clear all the papers to become a certified company secretary.
Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the ICSI CS June 2023 exam, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. For Foundation Program: Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam in any stream from a recognized board.
2. For Executive Program: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, except Fine Arts, from a recognized university or equivalent.
3. For Professional Program: Candidates must have cleared the Executive Program of the CS course.
Application Process: Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for the ICSI CS June 2023 exam:
• Visit the official website of ICSI (icsi.edu)
• Click on the “CS June 2023 Registration” link
• Fill in the application form with your personal and academic details
• Upload your photograph and signature
• Pay the application fee online using various modes of payment
Last Date of Application Form: The last date for submitting the ICSI CS June 2023 application form is 25th March. Candidates can submit their applications with a late fee up to April 9, 2023.
Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for ICSI CS exams.
Application Form, Fee: The form fee for the Executive and Professional Programs is Rs. 1,200.