Fire-Boltt Blizzard Smartwatch with 220mAh battery Launched in India
4 weeks ago
Fire-Boltt, a leading Indian tech company, has launched its latest smartwatch, the Fire-Boltt Blizzard in India. Fire-Boltt Blizzard smartwatch is a stainless steel watch having ceramic bezel. Fire-Boltt Blizzard smartwatch includes 120 sports modes, heart rate detector, and a blood oxygen level sensor.
Fire-Boltt Blizzard smartwatch price, availability in India
- The Fire-Boltt Blizzard is priced at Rs 3,499.
- The fire-Boltt Blizzard smartwatch is available for purchase through the official website of Fire-Boltt.
- The Fire-Boltt Blizzard is available in three color options – Iconic Gold, Mystic Black, and Brilliant Silver.
Fire-Boltt Blizzard smartwatch specifications
- Fire-Boltt Blizzard smartwatch is equipped with a 1.28-inch (240*240 pixels) HD display, protected by a 2.5D curved glass.
- Fire-Boltt Blizzard smartwatch has 220mAh, a long battery life, lasting up to 7 days on a single charge.
- It offers advanced health-tracking capabilities.
- Fire-Boltt Blizzard smartwatch supports a Bluetooth calling feature that allows users to take direct phone calls from the watch.
- The new Fire-Boltt smartwatch also offers voice assistants like Siri and Google assistant.
- The smartwatch comes with 24×7 heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) tracking, and sleep tracking.
- Fire-Boltt Blizzard smartwatch also has multiple 120 sports modes, allowing users to track their workouts and fitness progress in real-time.
- New Fire-Boltt Blizzard smartwatch smart notifications, music controls, and remote camera control, making it a great companion for your smartphone.
- Fire-Boltt Blizzard smartwatch comes with an IP67 rating for water and dust resistance, making it perfect for outdoor activities.
On the 15th of February, Fire-Boltt also launched the Fire-Boltt Quantum Smartwatch to know more about the specifications then click here.