Benefits of Reiki healing
4 years ago
Reiki is an alternative healing therapy originated in Japan in early 20th century. It doesn’t claim to heal disease but a person can feel calm and relaxed after experiencing it. Reiki is made up of two words. Rei and ki. Rei means higher power and Ki means life force energy. It is a method of spiritual energy healing in which practitioner uses the energy of his hands to heal the patient’s illness. He placed his hands on or above the body of the person to stimulate the energy flow. When some imbalance in the energy flowing of the body occurs, Reiki therapy helps in maintaining the flow.
Benefits of Reiki:
- Clears away the blocked energy pathway.
- Flush out the toxins from the body.
- Induces better sleep and provide deep relaxation..
- Mind and body becomes stress free.
- Maintain harmony and balance between mind, body and soul.
- Relieves physical pain.
- Enhance the self-confidence and inner peace.
One can take Reiki course and become a Reiki master to heal self and others. It is a quite effective therapy and no health board licenses needed for its practice and learning.