Vastu shastra : Why it is necessary?
1 year ago
There are five elements of nature air, water, fire, earth and space. These five elements are known as Panchbhootas. These elements are the building blocks of entire world. When these elements are aligned in order, they exhibit positive energy and gave happiness to the person and place. But if they are not aligned or maintained, they can bring harm, bad luck to the same. Thus, when five elements are arranged according to principles of design, layout, measurements, ground preparation, space arrangement, and spatial geometry, termed as Vastu Shastra. Vastu shastra being a Sanskrit word means a dwelling or house and shastra means science. Thus, in total it termed as Science of Architecture.
To harness the benefits of cosmic energy like solar, lunar, geospatial etc., vastu shastra is used and it brings success and happiness in person’s life and work place. Theories or principles of vastu shastra when applied during the construction of the building are much better than doing changes after that. The inhabitants of the place feel positive energy because of it.
There are some of the advantages that vastu shastra provides:
- It can enhance the efficiency of the employees and bring harmony at the workplace between employees and boss.
- The right vastu of the work place increases the creativity and create a stress free environment.
- The major benefit of applying vastu techniques is that it helps in business growth and expansion due to positive energy flow.
- At the residential place, vastu design helps in maintaining the health of the persons. If elements of nature are not aligned with the directions, then serious health problems can be faced by the residents.
- It also brings financial stability and harmony in personal relationships.
If someone is facing problems at his/ her work place or house, then they should go to a vastu consultant and book an appointment to get scan their place and then do prescribed remedy as soon as possible to have happy and blessed life.