Sugar Craving: Some Foods that help in preventing it
1 year ago
Sugar cravings are very common, and in fact, females craved more for the sugar as compared to males. Those experiencing a sugar desire feel a powerful urge to eat sweet and may realize it tough to manage them around food. This can cause intake or over-consuming calories. Luckily, there are belongings you will do to require the sting off.
Here are some foods which can assist you fight your sugar cravings:
1. Dark chocolate: chocolate is the most common food that people used when they have sugar cravings. But they should go for a better option like dark chocolate because it has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which contain less sugar.
2. Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are rich in soluble fiber which readily absorbs water and swells up in the gut in the form of a jelly which gives the feeling of filled stomach and reduces the sugar cravings. Chia seeds are also a good source of omega-3 fatty acids.
3. Chewing Gums: To curb the hunger for sugar, sugar-free chewing gums are best. They are made up of artificial sweeteners but contain less sugar and curb the cravings.
4. Yogurt: It is a high protein healthy diet which has natural added sugar to prevent sugar craving.
5. Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes will offer you with a sweet style and should facilitate keep you feeling full thus you won’t expertise sugar cravings later within the day.
6. Whole Grains: They are rich in nutrients including vitamin B, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, manganese. They are also high in fiber thus keeping us full.
These are not the only foods that help in curbing the sugary needs of an individual. People crave for sugar because it helps in releases endorphins that calm and relax us.