Health benefits of Turmeric and how Turmeric helps in body detoxification
1 month ago
Turmeric is a bright yellow spice used in Indian kitchens throughout the decades. Turmeric is not only used to give color and flavor to the food but it also has some impressive health benefits too. In every Indian family, turmeric is used while cooking the veggies and also used as first aid, but some of us don’t know about other health benefits of turmeric.
Turmeric can be used in food, health supplements, cosmetics, fabrics dyeing, and as a medicine. In India, turmeric is known as Haldi and it is easily available at every home. Turmeric is also known as the best and natural source of detoxification (Excrete all the toxins from the body.)
How Turmeric helps in Detoxifying the body?
- Take a 1.5 tablespoon of dry turmeric.
- Take a kettle and put 2 glasses of water into the kettle and mount it onto the stove to warm the water.
- Then add turmeric into the kettle and boil the mixture and wait until the water remains in a glass.
- Keep it to get cool, then add some amount of lemon juice into the mixture and mix it well.
- The natural detoxification source is ready to drink.
How to consume the Turmeric Detox Drink?
- You can consume it empty stomach
- You can consume it 30 minutes before taking a meal
- You can consume it 60 minutes after taking a meal
Benefits of Turmeric Detoxification
- It cures kidney-related problems like Uric acid, Creatinine and, blood urea.
- It cures liver-related problems like fatty liver or swollen liver issues.
- It helps to remove the acne.
- It helps to remove the pustule and boils.
- It keeps you away from medicines.
Other Health benefits of Turmeric are:-
Turmeric Improves digestion
Turmeric plays an important role in food digestion. Because it contains the chemical compound named curcumin, which helps in building a healthy digestive system. It is also used as an ayurvedic medicine as a digestive enzyme or healing agent.
Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory
Turmeric with its most active compound curcumin shows anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to repair damage and fight against bacteria. Without anti-inflammation, bacteria named pathogens could attack your body and cause infection.
Turmeric improves skin quality
A recent study found that if turmeric powder is used regularly as a face pack or facewash, can brighten skin within three weeks. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory components which provide glow and luster to the skin. It heals your skin by bringing out the natural glow. This spice has positive effects on your skin, you should try a turmeric face mask at home to see good results.
Turmeric improves the bone density
The Indian spice turmeric improves bone density and several studies show that turmeric helps in building and repairing bone mass. Researchers found, taking this spice as a supplement, can improve bone density by up to 7 % over six months.
Turmeric is a natural Anti-biotic
Curcumin, the active ingredient in Turmeric shows antimicrobial property too. The antimicrobial property of turmeric helps to heal wounds easily when turmeric is applied to it.
Turmeric increase the metabolism
Turmeric can become your life savior drink if you change your first-morning drink to a turmeric drink. Because Haldi/ Turmeric helps in detoxifying the body and excrete harmful toxins from the body and kick start your metabolism.
So above mentioned are some of the benefits of Turmeric. Turmeric is a spice, healing agent, anti—inflammatory and health friendly in nature.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Fennel Seeds or Saunf