Coronavirus / Hisar lockdown till 31 March
5 days ago
To fight against Corona, the Haryana government has locked down all districts including Hisar till 31 March. The borders of Hisar with other cities have been sealed. Due to Coronavirus, CM Manohar Lal Khattar announced the closure of all 22 districts in his first digital press conference on Monday evening. After 22nd March Janta curfew, only seven districts were closed, but on Monday evening CM implemented restrictions in 14 other districts also from Tuesday morning. Under lockdown conditions, IPC 144 will be imposed. Government officials are requesting common people to stay at home and requesting not to believe in myths about coronavirus. Under lockdown, necessary services shall remain open but strict action or curfew will be imposed if people don’t understand the need of the hour. The government will take action against those who break the rules under section 188, which provides for punishment of up to 6 months.
These services will be discontinued during lockdown are:
• No public transport (roadway bus, private bus, auto-rickshaw) will run.
• Public transport will be run only for the hospital, the airport.
• All shops, factories, private offices, workshops will remain closed.
• Interstate borders will remain closed.
• The rule-breaker can be punished under Section 188.
These services will be open during Lockdown
• Electricity department, water, sewerage, bank, ATM, BPO, telecommunication department will remain open.
• Print media, electronic media, digital media, postal department, the supply chain will run.
• Farm work, wholesaler, retailer, food, milk, bread, flour, etc. shops will continue.
• Fruits, vegetables, meat shops, hospitals, medical shops, sanitizer making factories will continue to operate.
• Petrol pumps, LNJP, CNG, Oil Agency and associated godowns will remain operational.